Friday, February 1, 2013

Starting My New Blog

So I've decided to start a blog.

What it will be about or where it will go I have no idea.

For now it will be a collecting place for my thoughts, likes, inspirations, or any old thing that is important to me. I'm just going to let it develop organically. My guess is that in time it will grow and mature into whatever it is meant to become. And hopefully what I choose to write about will ultimately be of use to whoever reads it.

The way I see it the world can use all the positive, life-affirming and uplifting messages it can get. I hope to contribute in a way that encourages boldness, individuality, and creativity.

Just remember, I don't profess to be an expert on anything. If you disagree with anything I have to say or show in this blog, it's cool. I get it. I'm not everyone's cup of tea.

Whew. Here we go.